Cheetah Evolution are building a V12 LS powered show car for LS Fest & SEMA and it could be yours!
The team at Cheetah Evolution are building a V12 LS powered Cheetah for this show season then offering it for sale at a heavily discounted price after SEMA 2018. The build will hit the show circuit including LS fest and finish up at SEMA 2018.
For more information contact Craig Ruth from Cheetah Evolution: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Turn key and ready to enjoy
- Cheetah Evolution Factory Package with VIN (Not a kit car)
- V12 LS 592ci turn key engine package
- 200R4 Transmission with billet internals
- Restomod air
- Bespoke leather interior
- Green gelcoat body
- Ceramic coated side exhaust
- Huge Wilwood big brakes
- Torque thrust style wheels with Cheetah Evolution logo and Mickey Thompson tires
- Ron Francis Wiring
- Cheetah Evolution gauge package
- Wipers, Headlights, Tail Lights, Turn Signals, Side Windows, etc.
- Gull wing doors
- Aircraft style billet aluminum door latches